[parisc-linux] Re: hppa binutils/glibc updates

Albert Strasheim fullung@ilink.nis.za
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:16:50 +0200

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

Hello,

On Mon, 05 Nov 2001, Randolph Chung wrote:

> I've posted debs for testing at http://gluck.debian.org/~tausq/hppa/
>=20
> The following are available:
>=20
> binutils (with latest patches from Alan Modra)
> gcc (with ldcw alignment patch)
> glibc (with latest patches from Alan Modra)
> python and apache rebuilt with new toolchain bits

<snippered>

I'm downloading these now, along with fresh debs. I am going to setup a
nfsroot again to test. Hopefully I can finally run ls on my 720 now? :-)

I notice that the latest kernel on http://ftp.parisc.linux.org/ is
linux-20011024.tar.gz. Are the snapshots lagging behind, or was this the
last working snapshot? :-)

Thanks for the hard work!

Regards,

Albert