[parisc-linux] Compiling Mozilla on parisc-linux fails

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 11:49:04 +0000

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 09:04:04AM +0100, kenneth westelinck wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I tried to do a dpkg-buildpackage. He seems to be complaining about the
> "zip" package. Appearantly the build depends on this package. However, when
> I tried a "apt-get install zip" the package was not found. Is there an alias
> for this package, or do I also need to build this package from the
> source-deb?

Works for me:

root@slab:/build/palo/palo-0.95# apt-get install zip
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  zip
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 52  not upgraded.
Need to get 101kB of archives. After unpacking 254kB will be used.
Get:1 http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/main zip 2.30-3 [101kB]
Fetched 101kB in 0s (151kB/s)
Selecting previously deselected package zip.
(Reading database ... 25584 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking zip (from .../archives/zip_2.30-3_hppa.deb) ...
Setting up zip (2.30-3) ...

Maybe you need to apt-get update ?

Richard