[parisc-linux] Palo: how-to reinstall

=?iso-8859-1?Q?SOETE_Jo=EBl?= JSO@EUROPAY.COM
Mon, 28 May 2001 20:01:13 +0200

Dear Matt,

I have to reinstall my root fs after some fatal mistakes. And I discover a
may25-3-wide raw and try it.

Just a problem when it try to reinstall palo (a had also this problem
before).
My system disk was already made bootable with palo and I do not want
re-format the all disk because of some other fs containing some packages and
test I do not want to loose.

Is there any tips to re-install palo on a working disk (writing 512 null
char at the beginning of the disk with dd?)?

Thanks in advance for advises,

	Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.