[parisc-linux] ELFOSABI_LINUX

amodra@one.net.au amodra@one.net.au
Thu, 3 May 2001 09:17:35 +0930

Let's see now.

  1) We use relocations that are not mentioned in the Processor
     Specific ABI supplement, eg. R_PARISC_PCREL12F.
  2) PA-ELF32 uses relocations that the parisc psabi says are only
     used by ELF64, eg. R_PARISC_IPLT.  No big deal, except of course
     they're a different size.
  3) PA-ELF32 uses DT_INIT and DT_FINI, which the psabi specifically
     says are not used (by HPUX).  Again no big deal.
  4) HPUX sets a precedent for PARISC, and uses a non-zero OSABI value

and probably other things I haven't thought of at the moment.

Alan