[parisc-linux] a new (and free) C++ compiler for hppa!

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:38:01 +0100

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 10:41:45AM +0200, Markus Werle wrote:
> > cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@puffin.external.hp.com:/home/cvs/parisccv login
> anonymous
> (Logging in to anonymous@puffin.external.hp.com)
> CVS password:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server puffin.external.hp.com rejected
> access to /home/cvs/parisccv for user anonymous

A simple

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@puffin.external.hp.com:/home/cvs/parisc co gcc

works for me.  Don't know where you got the 'parisccv' part of your
command line from.

[rhirst@rhirst rhirst]$ cvs --version

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.10.7 (client/server)

Copyright (c) 1989-1998 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn,
                        Jeff Polk, and other authors

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.

Specify the --help option for further information about CVS

Richard