[parisc-linux] Reasonable price for a 735/99

Christian R Molls chris@coredump.rrz.uni-koeln.de
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:57:23 +0100

Sorry, this question is probably off-topic as it is hardware related,
but since a great PA-RISC linux presentation at our last LUG meeting in
Cologne, I have been looking for a cheap HP box here in Germany, which
does not seem to be easy; one of the offers is below.

Could somebody tell me what would be a reasonable prize for the
following box:

HP 735-99 w 96 MB RAM
HP A2091 graphics accelerator
2 x 1 GB Fast-SCSI disk drive
SCSI CD-ROM, floppy drive, SCSI disk drive
HP keyboard and mouse
10 MBit NIC w transceiver
SCSI: SCSI-II Interface (5 Mbytes per Second) Fast-Wide SCSI-II
Interface (20 Mbytes per second)
HP-UX 10.20 installed

Any caveats? What about the graphics? Can I use a standard SVGA monitor?

Best Regards,
Chris