[parisc-linux] 712/60: No login, only crashes

Simeon Walker simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:34:14 +0100

Hi,
  i saw this problem too a few weeks ago (search the list for the thread
'[parisc-linux] Re: Kernel faults on boot'). If you get into run level
one
(as one of the other replies here shows) you can the finish the install.
If you download the kernel source from cvs and compile/install that
then you should be able to boot ok. It worked for me.

Regards,
Simeon