[parisc-linux] Error creating PALO

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:30:11 -0600

Al Budriunas writes...

> Matt,
>
> The cfdisk utility didn't have a F0 fstype available.

You can change the partition type to f0 but it's not in the list of partition
types.  I have submitted a wishlist bug against the Debian util-linux package
with a patch to add it to the list. You can track it's status at,

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

and searching "By package:" for util-linux (it hasn't shown up yet so I don't
know the bug number yet).  The Debian maintainer will forward it to the
upstream maintainer and with any luck it will get added to a future release.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation