[parisc-linux] Error creating PALO

Al Budriunas budriuna@cacr.caltech.edu
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:16:52 -0700 (PDT)

on Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Matt Taggart wrote:
> Al Budriunas writes...
>
> > The install target is an HP 712/60 with a 2.2GB SCSI-SE disk with three
> > partitions:
> >
> > sda1 128MB  linux swap fstype 82
> > sda2 16 MB linux fstype 83
> > sda3 2GB linux ext2 fstype 83
> >
> > My intention is to use sda2 for PALO, and sda3 for everything else. Since
> > I could not find any means of creating F0 fstype for PALO, is assumed the
> > install/setup process would do that for me. Is that an incorrect
> > assumption? If so, what steps do I take to create the F0 fstype to install
> > PALO?
>
> The partition types are set during the disk partitioning phase of the install
> when running the "cfdisk" tool.

Matt,

The cfdisk utility didn't have a F0 fstype available. There was a message
during the installation that mentioned this. Hence, my assumption.

Regards,

Al

Al Budriunas                            email: budriuna@rsn.hp.com
Hewlett Packard Co.                     voice: 310-535-2884
Los Angeles, Ca.