[parisc-linux] clustering ??

Carlos O'Donell Jr. carlos@baldric.uwo.ca
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:42:52 -0400

[snip]
> is that they are all 715/33's, so adding them to the mix is not yet
> possible.  The good news is that every other flavor of Linux I
>
> As far as RSH goes, have you tried to use SSH as a transparent
> standin(sometimes you need to replace rsh with 'ssh -x' for everything
> to be happy.  I use LAM instead of MPICH, but replacing rsh for me is
> as simple as a configure-time selection.
> Aaron
> http://wiglaf.cs-i.brandeis.edu

Aaron,

Yes, ssh does work as a direct replacement for rsh.
However, I believed that ssh was in haitus (due to OpenSSL not working).

With a little work the 715/33's should work.
We have various 715/33's that hobble on a leg!
If you have any serious problems just email us, or spam the list ;)

Cheers,
Carlos