[parisc-linux] 0.9ser can't install on D210

Michael S.Zick mszick@pflash.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:00:45 -0500

All -
OR, you might:

$>gunzip whatever.CD.ISO.gz
#>losetup /dev/loop0 ${whatever_path}/watever.CD.ISO
#>$mount -r -t iso9660 /dev/loop0 /somewhere

now you can browse the CD image to your hearts content.
also you can mount upto ten of these things (loop0-loop9) at
the same time.

Of course, you did build your kernel with the "loop device" and
"iso9660 filesystem support" didn't you?

PS: You can use similar commands to browse (and modify) your
ramdisk.bin files.

Mike