[parisc-linux] 0.9ser can't install on D210

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:47:19 +0100

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 12:23:14PM +0200, jheumann@fonts.de wrote:
> please help,
>
> i can't load linux pa-risc 0.9seriell on my HP9000/D210.
> Why?

You will see from <http://parisc-linux.org/release-0.9/systems.html>
that D series machines have not been tested.  However, your problem
looks more like trouble reading the CD.  Can you mount the CD on some
other system and see the contents, just to check the CD is burned
properly?

Alternatively you could try a network boot, as described in the
README on the CD.

Richard