[parisc-linux] Version 0.9 of PA-RISC Linux Released

Alan Cox alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:34:11 +0100 (BST)

> > http://parisc-linux.org/release-0.9/
>
> Congratulations ...

Ditto.

Im slightly perturbed that random disk corruption under load isnt in release
errata notes as you are shipping a 2.4.0 kernel.

> website hint -- stolen from the FSF -- list the SIZE of the
> images, to permit potential downloaders decide if it is worth
> it.

Its a nice layout other than that. It doesnt render on some browsers however
because you have wrongly nested tables, an extra </table> and a <div> in the
wrong place.

But at the point we are debating the website I suspect it means there are a
shortage of useful things to pick holes in ;)