[parisc-linux] Crazy Beowulf stuff!

Aaron Berg Aaron.Berg@mnsu.edu
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:07:10 -0500

Greetings all! I was reading a couple of posts about clustering. Well I
made a small 6 node +server x86 cluster over a year ago now. Works great
and now I am being donated 10 hp 9000 c220 4 c110 and 2 j2240. Now I
have read that the j2240 and 220 may not be quite working yet. For the
last two years I have been fiddling with getting RS/6000 43p 260 running
linux. so I know how time consuming it can be to get a computer running
linux. I would simply like to say I maybe getting active in this HP 9000
stuff very shortly. Time pending I would love to help make progress with
the pa-risk linux project. I may even be the 2nd person crazy enough to
build a beowulf cluster with them. ;-)
Take care all and good luck on all your projects!
-Aaron
--
Aaron C. Berg Aaron.Berg@mnsu.edu
Minnesota State University, Mankato http://www.mnsu.edu