[parisc-linux] sti console problem

Matthieu Le Corre matthieu.lecorre@polytech.univ-nantes.fr
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:06:11 +0200

in fact i've installed the 0.9 iso from the serial console
first and second stage are correct !
it boot correctly , but,
at the end of booting process ,
in sti console i get an "unable to open initial" console...
and then a login appears in serial console !
in fact all boot message appears un sti console execpt the boot prompt !
I have check inittab and /dev/tty* files , they seems ok ! i don't understand