[parisc-linux] Re: How to access the second serial port on a B180 with PALINUX

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=EBl_Soete?= jso@europay.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:02:50 +0200

Thomas,

Sorry I have not enough knowledge to help you.

I will awating your result.

Thanks a lot,
     Joel

                                                                           =
                                      =20
                    Thomas                                                 =
                                      =20
                    Bogendoerfer             To:     Jo=EBl Soete/BRU/MASTE=
RCARD@MASTERCARD                        =20
                    <tsbogend@alpha.f        cc:     parisc-linux@lists.par=
isc-linux.org@SMTP@EUROPAY            =20
                    ranken.de>               Subject:     Re: [parisc-linux=
] Re: How to access the second serial =20
                                             port on a B180 with PALINUX   =
                                      =20
                    04-07-01 07:43 PM                                      =
                                      =20
                                                                           =
                                      =20
                                                                           =
                                      =20

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 06:57:41PM +0200, Jo=EBl Soete wrote:
> Any idea about this keyboard problem?

I'm working on that problem, which I've noticed during the last weekend.
PS2 keyboard and mouse are working on my 712 but not on the B180.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                 [ Alexander Viro on linux-kernel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information =
which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you=
 have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender=
 by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.