[parisc-linux] Getting parisc-linux installed... (a tutorial)

Josiah Carlson jcarlson@macalester.edu
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:30:38 -0600

Hey peoples,

Like I promised, I pieced together a set of instructions for newbies to
get a decent installation of the .5 image on their machine.  Some is
taken from parisc-linux.org/install.html, which is referenced at the top
of the page.

Thank you everyone for your help.  Unfortunately, the machines that I
was supposed to get working, I lose access to in 2 days.  I don't know
what is going to happen to them, but I'll see about seeing if I can get
them donated to the cause.

Good luck everyone, it's been fun *smile*,
 - Josiah