[parisc-linux] linux-2.4.0

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:48:31 +0000

ok, the merge is complete and the head of the tree is now linux-2.4.0.
it's marked with the LINUS_240_DEVEL tag.  sorry for messing it up
so badly.

drivers/pci is almost unaltered from 2.4.0-test10 as grant thinks the
changes which have been made will break our PCI code.

a few conflicts worth noting... jsm had merged some stuff from -test11
into our tree.  dealt with those dual patches, no problem.

kernel/ptrace.c, kernel/module.c got some cache flushing changeswhich
conflicted with some of ours (only textually, not semantically).

tulip_core.c seemed to have absorbed some of our patches.  acenic.c had
some small changes.

we have large outstanding diffs in the scsi directory -- richard
volunteered to take care of this.  some other drivers need submitting
/ updating.

i'm going to send linus a patch tomorrow to get our arch/parisc and
include/asm-parisc trees uptodate in his tree.