[parisc-linux] Bug in palo/palo/error.c

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@dot.at
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:13:42 +0100

In the file `palo/palo/error.c' a bug is in the char array
`*errormessages[]'. After `#include "usage.h"' there must be
a comma (or at the end of `usage.h', but this is a bad solution,
as I cannot use this long text on another position).

I got the error "10" but the message of error "11" as message "0"
(usage) and message "1" are concanated together !!

By the way: The PALO documentation should include a hint, that
I have to produce a PC-(intel)-compatible disk partition table.
My SCSI disk, I prepared was connected to a SUN and I have forgotten,
that there are differences in the layout, although it is no
problem to build the code on a x86 machine and run plao on
a sun.

So, if palo (or HP itself) has the restriction, only to handle
X86 (DOS) Partition table format, then please mention it....

With friendly regards

	Christoph

private:	christoph.plattner@dot.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at