[parisc-linux] overuse of tables in new website

herrold herrold@owlriver.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:01:53 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> i have similar complaints about other bits, but i can't be bothered to
> look at them closely when i have no idea whether anyone's paying any
> attention to what i think.

... I am ... I agree that you are trying to use dynamite to scrape
off the cruft.

Anyone who does not test web pages with lynx and konquerer should be
horsewhipped.

That said, the CVS generation approach is rather nice -- why not
commit your test pages, Matthew, off a new link on the top page "...
for another view" -- If it goes stale, it may be pruned away -- no
harm, no foul.  What say?

-- Russ