C110 - palinux-0.5.iso boot but...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?SOETE_Jo=EBl?= JSO@europay.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:43:23 +0100

Hello Karsten,

Best wishes for new millennium.

> > Regarding the problems with the console code, please also
> > read the mail I
> > have sent to the PA-RISC mailing list this evening,
> > eventually this will
> > help you.
>
> I will have to test but it would be for the new millennium.

Well no more success, I try again with several cvs release (last was dated
20010105) but still display some info on PDC console until "Switching from
PDC console" then if I reconnect a console to the serial port I can login
(same behavior for any model I can test C110, 712 or B180).

What I do find strange anyway: if I try CTRL+ALT+DEL on the keyboard
connected to mother board (i.e. PDC keyboard?) the awaiting reboot is well
launch (except if I apply the patch
http://puffin.external.hp.com/mailing-lists/parisc-linux/2000/12-Dec/0254.ht
ml which also display more on the PDC console but "warning can not initial
console" and go back to serial port console?)

Thanks anyway for information,
	Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.