[parisc-linux] Help wanted on an 715/50 "old Box" 2

WIES Nicolas n.wies@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:01:03 +0100

Le Mercredi 21 Février 2001 21:47, vous avez écrit :
> On 20 Feb, Alex deVries wrote:
> > It seems very unlikely that's a Tulip chip, since that's a PCI chipset
> > that can't connect to EISA.  If it's another EISA ethernet chipset,
> > there's still some WAX work we need to get through.
>
> Actually I think there was EISA tulips (DC21040-based), but for Linux
> you need to use the de4x5 driver rather than the tulip driver.
>
> /Daniel

Thanks for this information. This card comes from HP, this an extension card
available when the 715 was buy. It's the HP 25567B EISA LAN adapter.

I try yesterday to boot from a kernel by rbootd, but during 1H30 nothing
append.
I retry this weekend with the last kernel from the FTP.

Nicolas
--
Adresse de réponse  / return address :

	n.wies@wanadoo.fr