[parisc-linux] Re: HP PA-Risc with Linux

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:02:16 +0000

The kernel on the CD does have problems with older 715 hardware; you
need to either wait for a new CD image, or build/download a new one
and boot over the network.  Note the 715/75 uses rbootd, not bootp.

Richard