[parisc-linux] WARNING: C3000 Linux problems

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 17:55:32 -0700

Matt Taggart writes...

[snip]
> J5600, or J6000. John Marvin is still looking at the problem, I have switched

And he found it and has a patch. He will fix it in current cvs, but since
that's a little unstable right now I have posted a pre 2.4.0-merge kernel that
he built with this fix. It's at,

ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/binaries/kernels/vmlinux-20010201

and of course you'll need to run palo on that kernel before you can boot it.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation