[parisc-linux] [test] PA-RISC Linux 0.9.3

Grant Grundler grundler@puffin.external.hp.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:58:19 -0700

"Jan Heumann" wrote:
> I have test the PA-RISC Linux 0.9.3-RC6.
> in the packages are a bug. by selecting with tasksel can the installation
> frozen. i have use unix-server, web-server and c-developer and it is not
> frozen. i have selected all packages and the installation is frozen.

Not sure this is the same bug: zsh pre-removal script hangs.

Workaround was to kill -9 that process. apt-get will
try the *new* pre-remove script and that didn't "hang".
"New" == zsh_4.0.4-7_hppa.deb
Don't know offhand what "old" was but I think it was
it's immediate predecessor.

grant