[parisc-linux] telnetd on hppa: strange behaviour?

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:19:35 +0800

[...]
> But I always forget to log stdout and sdterr of this command.
> Do you know if it exist somewhere a log of dpkg actions (like
> /var/adm/sw/sw....log of HPUX SD)?
>
>         Joel

No, but running your 'apt-get upgrade' or 'apt-get dist-upgrade' under
the 'script' program is a good way to record a complete log.

(Logging actions are being added to apt/dpkg e.g. for auditing but it's
got a fair way to go I think.)

For more info, see your friendly apt documentation.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."