[parisc-linux] telnetd on hppa: strange behaviour?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:10:42 -0600

Hmm... never seen that symptom except with the early kernels, which
obviously isn't the case here.

I'm not familiar with 'dist-upgrade', but I typically run 'apt-get
update' then 'apt-get upgrade'.

-- Nathan