[parisc-linux] Kernel 2.4.16-pa10: sti console brokrn?

joel.soete@freebel.net joel.soete@freebel.net
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 08:01:00 +0100 (CET)

You have right, I forget to mentionned that the screen was an HP model A4575A
with a selected resolution of 1280*1024 which works fine till now with previous
kernel 2.4.9 and 2.4.14.

So what should be the right resolution?

Joel