[parisc-linux] Kernel 2.4.9-pa2?

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:46:24 +0100

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 08:36:56AM +0200, Helge Deller wrote:
> Oops, I think you found a bug in the kernel. Don't know yet if it's
> only pa-risc specific or a general linux-kernel issue.

I think you're right.  Richard saw it on an A500 with 2.4.8 too.
I've seen a few scattered reports from people on other architectures
that they're seeing the same thing.

I went over the softirqd code this morning, and nothing jumped out at
me and said `this is something parisc is doing wrong'.  Maybe more eyes..