[parisc-linux] Keyboard with 2.4.7-pa2

Peter Weilbacher weilbach@uni-sw.gwdg.de
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:37:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I tried the current kernel-tarball linux-20010810.tar.gz and
compiled it successfully using the cross-compiler palinux-20010530
(too slow on my HP 712/60) on a Linux machine. I used the same
config-options as in the working 2.4.0-pa49 kernel I was using
successfully before, but I cannot use the keyboard, neither in X nor
on the console, although the kernel seems to have recognized the
keyboard (from dmesg):

Lasi PS/2 wait 2057
Lasi PS/2 wait 1881
PS/2 keyboard controller at 0xf0108000 (irq 69) found, device attached.
PS/2 psaux controller at 0xf0108100 (irq 69) found, no device attached.

There was some discussion on keyboard problems some time ago, but
that was for [BC]* machines... Is this also known? Where can I find
more info (which logs) to help solve the problem?

Greetings,
	Peter.