[parisc-linux] more serial console problems on D310

Dave Weis djweis@sjdjweis.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:09:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Grant Grundler wrote:

> Can you post full console output? (or otherwise make it available)
> Interested folks can then start guessing what might be the problem.

After pulling the AP card and the 8 port serial card, I have a debian
install going. I did use the serial port labeled console on the back of
the machine. I'll report back if it finishes.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent