[parisc-linux] more serial console problems on D310

Dave Weis djweis@sjdjweis.com
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:38:41 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Kirk Bresniker wrote:

> Check the system to see if there is an AP card. If there is, then you
> might need to remove it. When I played with some d-classes very early on
> in the port, I had to take the AP card out.  The inside door of your
> d-class system should have a nice diagram showing you how to find the
> AP card. It's an HSC card with two small extra connectors and on the
> bulkhead is an LED, a small switch, an serial connector and a tiny
> modem connector.

Yes, it does have one of those cards. I'll yank it tonite and see what
happens. It also has an 8 port serial card, would that make a
difference? I'll yank it also, anyway.

thanks
dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent