[parisc-linux] Re: [Linux-ia64] Installation.

Gururaj Ananthateerta gururaj@cup.hp.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:57:43 -0700

My apologies, I realised that I have posted my question on ia-64 list, but it
was too late.

Thanks for the comphrensive description.
I have one more question.
I have an external SCSI CDROM. I guess I am not able to boot through this.
Do you think this should be a problem.

Thanks
Guru