[parisc-linux] Re: Woody installer for PARISC

Martin Schulze joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:25:39 +0200

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > There are a few more changes I needed to make to get a working installer
> > for PARISC, unfortunately some of them are because of limitations in
> > the current PARISC distribution (kernel.sh was modified to not require
> > a kernel .deb since we currently don't have one and the constantly
> > changing kernel makes it unwieldy to build kernel .debs).
>
> Wait a minute... you don't have a kernel nor a boot-disk?  How do
> people boot?

You parsed it wrong Adam.  They don't have a .deb for a kernel, they
probably do have a kernel, though it is changing frequently.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book