[parisc-linux] C100 and ccio-dma

Erik Paulson epaulson@upl.cs.wisc.edu
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:12:41 -0500

Hi,
	Using the CVS kernel on a C100 I'm seeing it die with an out-of-mapping
resources error from ccio-dma.c. It looks like there's been some active
development there about a week ago, but it's not helping my machine. The
quickest way for me to bring it about is to try and use mke2fs, but just
mounting the CD and running a few commands will oftentimes do the trick.

How can I help debug this? There's really no useful information provided by
the printk now - is there some sort of debugging info I could be collecting,
or would a backtrace help?

Thanks

-Erik