New Cross-Compiler, userspace tarballs, and Debian packages...

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:46:30 -0700

David Huggins-Daines wrote:
> I went and made this apt-able.  (Yes, we have apt now, you need the
> latest glibc and gcc tarballs to run it though).

Mott or David,
Do we have a recipe to install all the stuff posted so far?

I'm pretty sure the README.INSTALL on the v0.1 CD isn't useful
for apt-getting. I can help develope/update to a new install recipe.

I'm still using NFSROOT and feel "behind the times" despite being
in the middle of most of the developement. I suspect many others
could help us test/use/build on their respective boxes if the
install process were obvious.

thanks,
grant

Grant Grundler