hp 715/50 questions

James Waterhouse james.waterhouse@videotron.ca
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:33:16 -0400

Hello Wolfgang,
	I still have no info on the leds. Any help from you would be greatly
appreciated. (since I have no info as of yet). Also about the ram...
what are the chances of my 715 being hurt if I try pc ram in it? Will I
hurt the hp if I try pc ram in it?

James

p.s. by the way how do I tell ecc ram from normal ram? Is ecc ram the
ram with 9 chips on it?