[parisc-linux] hp 715/50 questions

T. Martin catfish@alltel.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:50:05 -0500 (CDT)

 James the Ram on the PA-Risc is proprietary ( I have 4 of these things)
It won't work in a PC and vice versa.
 I hope you got it cheap (as I did) or else you'll be alittle
disappointed, the 715/50 running seti@home would perform exactly as my
P166 the PA running HP-UX 9.03, PC Linux.

 Not a super box when the Linux port is done these boxes will serve nicly.

catfish: icq #20116127