[parisc-linux] Branching "stable" 2.3.99pre8 kernel

David Huggins-Daines dhd@linuxcare.com
01 Sep 2000 18:27:21 -0400

Grant Grundler <grundler@cup.hp.com> writes:

> David,
>
> I don't mind...I just don't want the fixes you make there get lost.
> Please either post the fixes to the list or sign-up a maintainer (like
> myself) to merge fixes into the 2.4.0-test6 based branch ("mainline").
> I'd be happy to merge the few parts I understand/have clue about for you.

The branch tag is STABLE_2_3_99PRE8.  I've put one "fix" (really just
a workaround for some total stupidity that is hopefully a bit less
stupid) in there already, but I don't know if it's worth merging since
with any luck our userland memory management will be fixed for real
soon.

--
dhd@linuxcare.com, http://www.linuxcare.com/
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.