[parisc-linux] booting on 712/60

James Waterhouse james.waterhouse@videotron.ca
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:03:23 -0400

Hello,
	I just compiled a ramdisk using mondays cvs src for everything. I'm
using the graphics console ramdisk file off the puffin.external.hp.com
(ramdisk20000530-sticon.tgz) to make the ramdisk. Now when I got to boot
it boots up until the point where the kernel says...

Sending BOOTP request.... OK
IP-Config: Got BOOTP answer.. bla bla
Switching from PDC console

And then I get nothing. So what is happening when we switch from the PDC
console? Is the output going to the serial port, or am I crashing
because my graphics hardware is not supported, or am I crashing for some
other reason?

Thanks,
James

--