PA-RISC linux cd

Paul Bame bame@noam.fc.hp.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:59:49 -0600

Matthew - I can never remember which 715's are supported so I'm passing
your note to the mailing list.

= I've aquired a 715/33 - minus monitor or keyboard (but I do have a
= mouse!) - do you know if there anywhere I can get details of these
= machines or a keyboard and monitor?  I do have an A1097C 19" monitor
= minus a cable - will that do?  We use a lot of HP kit here, but the HP
= website doesn't seen to have anything on these machines.  I understand I
= can get onto them with a serial cable - how do I set that up?  I'm
= pretty sure it works ok (I found it in a rubbish skip!) cos when I start
= it up I get no error beeps, and it all sounds normal.  Sorry to ramble
= on - if you can't help then that's ok.

	-P