[parisc-linux] CVS linux Vs. -test10

Stephen Zander gibreel@pobox.com
30 Nov 2000 00:09:03 -0800

    Grant> For the record, the second issue bdale made clear was we
    Grant> need "boot floppies" debian package working. We don't need
    Grant> more ISO images (no offense to pjlahaie for his good
    Grant> work). "Boot floppies" is a pre-requisite to becoming part
    Grant> of the next debian release. Given I still don't have a clue
    Grant> how to build a debian package and I can still contribute
    Grant> alot in other areas, it doesn't make sense for me to do it
    Grant> myself.

</lurk>

Oooh, there's a reason for me to finally get the 712/80 under my desk
to be more than a foot-rest.  I'll see what I can do about this.

Note that the likelihood of Debian releasing woody anytime soon is
vanishingly small, so this dosen't have to happen Right Now.

<lurk>

--
Stephen (debian developer)

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
system of government"