[parisc-linux] serial console ?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb+hplinux@zabbadoz.net
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:12:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I just started booting into a 715-100 using palinux-0.5.iso.

I did read multiple times that I need serial console. So I plugged in
serial cable I an normally using for x86 to x86 serial console on my
linux router but I did not get anything on both serial ports :-(

What information would one need to help ?

personal contact is prefered. I would then sum up all information I
got and post it to the list afterwards (if desired).

Have to say: I am 'new' to those workstation and had to hoover it
first after I got it ;)

I also could have a 735-99 with some kind of graphic accelerator if
that one would be better.

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/