[parisc-linux] ELF tool chain builds hello world!!!

Paul Bame bame@endor.fc.hp.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 14:10:13 -0600

Just thought I'd offer a binary tarball of a tool chain which can
cross-compile hello world!!!!!  (seems to work on the kernel too)
There are quite a few little icky things I did to build this which
I'll clean up and post, along with build recipes, over the next
day or so.

User space is not far off!!!!!

	-Paul Bame

The following tarball should be unpacked in / and it populates
/opt/palinux (not to be confused with /opt/puffin).  It is built
for i586 (I have an AMD K6 box at home!) on the Debian 'potato'
release.

ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/binaries/tgz/elf32x86.tar.gz