[parisc-linux] gcc 2.9

Mike Brancato funnyguy@digitalsmackdown.net
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:10:17 -0500 (EST)

thank you.
I am trying to put Puffin on a 735/125 we have lying around.  Does anyone
have a more step-by-step method of ho to put it on the machine?  I will
get HPUX 10.20 or 11.0 (i think only 10.20 supports the 735?) on
themachine thursday, where do i go from there?  is there a certain set of
things i have to cross compile?  i know a few things.  but could someone
help me out?  we're gonna try to get a working machine again.... and have
it run linux.
plus. does X compile well on pa-risc linux?  can you use the X that comes
with HPUX in linux? i guess its not necessary to work, people will only be
able to connect to it thru envizex x stations.

mike