[parisc-linux] Value of an old K-class server?

willy@thepuffingroup.com willy@thepuffingroup.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:08:51 -0500

On Thu, Mar 02, 2000 at 09:02:12PM +0800, Andrew Shugg wrote:
> Okay.  =)  Is it clear at this point what is definitely going to be supported
> (even if it doesn't work now), and what will _never_ be supported?  (ie,
> basically, what has 1.0 and what has 1.1?)

Well, I'm glad you asked me that :-)

I've just spent a fair bit of time, with Dave Kennedy's help, updating the
PARISC Hardware Database.  If you click on the `PA-7000 (PCX)' link under
`CPU types', you'll see that Stan Sieler is going to be disappointed that
he hung on to his 834, but his 705 will work nicely as it's a PA-7000
(PCX-S).