[parisc-linux] merge with 2.4.0-testN?

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:58:33 -0400

it's been well over 2 months since we last merged Linus' tree into ours.
i'm thinking about leaving the -test6 patch to mature over the next week
or so, see if there's any cripplingly awful bug reports and, if not,
merge -test6 into our tree.  if there are, -test4 had some good reviews,
i might consider that instead.

i'm going to tentatively set a date as Thursday 16th August for this.
if you've got any big changes outstanding, now would be an excellent
time to commit them before the landscape shifts under our feet.