[parisc-linux] msdos_partion+120 == code 28

Philipp Rumpf prumpf@puffin.external.hp.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:16:23 -0600

> So we are making forward progress...LAN and SCSI both sort-of talk
> on the C3k. I think something in the LAN stack is causing an HPMC
> but am so fed up with tulip driver I decided to look at SCSI instead.
> Mostly good news (we see disks and can query them) until msdos
> partition code gets involved.
>
> code 28 == "Unaligned Data Reference Trap".
> (Gee, where have I seen this before? :^(  )
>
> IAOQ  == 0xc016939c msdos_partition+120

Can you resolve that into a line of the C code ?  It looks to me like
the msdos partition code has been fixed to use get_unaligned and le*_to_cpu
so I believe this should be a genuine bug.

	Philipp Rumpf