[parisc-linux] Finally ... Kernel Booted on C200

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:13:31 -0600

Well I never claimed I was bright :)
Thanks for the hint/help.

I do have a question/patch for you though......

When I do a make mrproper, or make distclean, etc ... the
arch/parisc/boot/boot_code/cache.c file gets removed, and I have to
re-checkit out from cvs....  Is this supposed to happen?

I've attached a patch to remove the cache.c file from the clean in the
Makefile if this is a bug.....

Thanks again for hint/help!
-Ryan