[parisc-linux] PCI bus walking!

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Sun, 03 Oct 1999 14:57:02 -0700

Alex deVries wrote:

> The kernel tree in CVS now has PCI code sort of working, so it can scan
> the PCI bus on a Dino and find devices.  It's still broken in several
> ways: it doesn't support multiple dino's, it can't handle interrupts yet,
> and is basically doing things in the wrong order, but does work.

Alex,
This is awesome! Kudos!

I can fix all of those things. Can you tell me:
o what's broken about multi-Dino support
o What you think is wrong with interrupts?
  (I assume registration isn't working as dino_interrupt() is simple)
o What's the order you are seeing and what order shoulds it be.

Kudos again!
grant

ps. Kudos to Philipp too for yesterdays code drop!